2018/19 Development & Competitive Fall and Winter High Performance Program
Who this program is for:
- The serious Development (YOB 2007 - 2010) and Competitive (YOB 2001 - 2006) players who want to improve their skills for the upcoming season and become the best soccer player they can under the direction on our high level Clippers Technical Team
- Sessions for boys and girls in the 2010 to 2001 age levels
What Do You Get:
- Two 60 min training sessions with certified coaching staff. Sessions are Sunday and Thursday evenings between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm
- Turf fields at the 1000 Island Sportsplex
- Cost for both the Development (YOB 2007 - 2010) and Competitive (YOB 2001 - 2006) Fall and Winter Program is:
- $125 for one session per week in the fall or one session per week in the winter.
- $225 for two sessions per week in the fall or two sessions a week in the winter.
- $400 when you register for two sessions/week in both the Fall and Winter - a substantial savings!
Fall Program Schedule
- Fall Program begins Thursday, October 11th and Sunday, October 14th
- Ends Thursday, December 20th and Sunday, December 23rd (no sessions Thursday December 6th and Sunday December 9th)
- Tentative age group schedules published shortly and are dependent on registration numbers.
Winter Program Schedule
- Winter Program Sessions begin Sunday, January 6th and Thursday, January 10th
- End Thursday, March 21st and Sunday, March 24th. No sessions during the March Break (the week between March 9th and March 16th).
- Age group times will be published mid-November and are dependent on registration numbers.
Winter Program Late Registration
- Note that Winter Program Registration will reopen on November 1, 2018 for Development and Competitive programs starting in January.