- If you have registered on-line for a program since September 2016, use your Sports Engine username (usually an e-mail address) and password. Click the link at the bottom of the window if you forget your password - you will be prompted to reset it. Note you can also log in using Facebook!
If this is the your first on-line registration since September 2016, create SportsEngine account,by pressing the “Sign Up” button. You will use this SportsEngine account for all future registrations for Clippers’ programs.
- If you are paying online, we accept payments using Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Please note that will see a charge on your account from REG.NGIN.COM.
Note that if you wish to register your child on-line but pay off-line (ie. by cheque or cash), you must contact us at email@example.com to confirm the offline payment password before you can register your child. You will not be able to complete the registration without this password. Please note we do not take debit at this time.
- If you are registering more than one child, you must complete the registration for the first child including entering parent information, acknowledging the waivers and reviewing the inputted information before registering the next child. You will see the “Register Another Person” button at the bottom of the Review Registration page .
- If you are registering more than one player in your family, you will receive a $50 discount on the 3rd and any additional registration registrants. To get the Family Discount, you must register all of your players during the same registration session. Please understand that we are unable to apply your Family discount unless all children are registered in the same session.
- Move to the bottom of this window to see the tentative summer house league schedule.