The T.Litzen's Development/Competitive Uniform Ordering Website has reopened until April 7, 2019!
- Please make sure you choose the correct age group when selecting your uniform "bundle" as this affects delivery. Uniforms and other apparel will be delivered to the Club and will be distributed by the coaches.
- Each player in an age group will choose a unique number between 2 and 60. Once a number is chosen in an age group, it will no longer be available for selection. First come - first serve!
- This uniform ordering window will be open until Sunday, April 7, 2019 . T.Litzen's has stated that uniforms ordered in this window should be delivered before the season starts at the end of May but this is not guaranteed!
- As this is the first year of our Queen's Junior Gaels Program, all players are required to order uniforms. The hope is that these uniforms can be used for two seasons so keep that in mind when ordering. Of course, a new uniform can be ordered next season if needed.
- Due to popular demand, the apparel package has been broken up so that you can order the training jacket, the training pants and the bag separately or as a bundle. See the T.Litzens website for details.
- All purchases are payable by credit card on the T.Litzens website. Note that you are ordering directly from T.Litzens and the Kingston Clippers cannot take payment for the uniforms or apparel. You will see contact information on the T.Litzen site if this is an issue.